We have weekly rides available:
Fridays: 4:45am: Intervals or Strength
Sundays: 5:00am: Long Endurance Ride 3+ hours
The health benefits of regular cycling include:
- increased cardiovascular fitness.
- increased muscle strength and flexibility.
- improved joint mobility.
- decreased stress levels.
- improved posture and coordination.
- strengthened bones.
- decreased body fat levels.
- prevention or management of disease.
- Reduce anxiety and depression.
Whether you ride a road bike or a mountain bike, cycling is one of the best ways to get fit and keep fit.
Mountain Biking or known as MTB has grown in popularity since March 2019 with Covid-19. Riding a Mtb needs some sort of skill level and once you master the skills you can have so much fun on the trails.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org