Our swim sessions are held at Nudgee College Swimming, and are 75+ minutes in length and are open to everyone. All you need to Bring is your own swim gear (pull buoy, paddles, fins, band etc)
Benefits of swimming:
- builds your cardiovascular fitness
- helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
- tones muscles and builds strength
- provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
- improving your coordination, balance and posture
- being a relaxing and peaceful form of exercise
- alleviating stress, anxiety and depression.
Our Weekly Sessions:
Mondays & Wednesdays: 6:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 4:30am
We also offer coaching and programming via online through Training Peaks
For more info on swimming email: firstname.lastname@example.org